We will compare both frameworks and discuss the features that make AngularJS superior to React in this blog post.
Overview of the Angular Framework
Here are a few facts about Angular
- Provides insight into the latest Angular code.
- Download speed is improved by reducing the size of the payload.
- Angular development is faster.
- For both small and large projects, it is a compelling and resourceful framework.
- Typescript saves time.
- Coding that is clear and concise.
- HTTP, AJAX, and observable support is built-in.
- Error handling has been enhanced.
- The developer community supports it extensively.
- Separate the user interface from the business logic.
Angular’s pros and cons
- Code is clear and concise.
- Code is updated using the CLI.
- Code should be readable and testable.
- The material design library is great.
- A sufficient number of problem-solving patterns.
- It is possible for a newbie to get confused about the characteristics of Angular.
- TypeScript and other components need to be learned.
Overview of the React Framework
- Lightning-fast speed and improved user experience.
- Architecture based on components.
- Third-party library support.
- One-directional data binding enhances code stability.
React’s pros and cons
- An easy-to-learn HTML-like syntax makes explanations widely accessible.
- Renders on the server.
- Documentation is less.
- MVC’s limited section.
- JSC may seem daunting to a newbie.
AngularJS vs React: A quick comparison
Both web development frameworks are popular among the developer community. In the world, AngularJS is used by 234,456 industries with 10 to 50 employees and 1M-10M dollars in revenue. AngularJS holds a market share of around 6.2%. The following image illustrates the popularity of the Angular web development framework across different business verticals.
Angular development is used by reputable brands
Some of the reputed companies include the following in their web development assets:
- Search engines
- Gmail etc.
Angular Development: Why Companies Are Shifting
Any web development would be incomplete without proper testing and debugging. AngularJS emphasizes the testing part by allowing you to insert sample data into the controller and check the output, so that any project can be delivered error-free. Furthermore, the web development framework also helps in removing unwanted pages and tests the quality of the website, which gives developers a thorough understanding of any errors in the website.
Enhanced security is essential for all businesses that operate online. AngularJS provides developers with a secure environment by utilizing an HTTPS interface in order to exchange data with its servers. To guarantee the safety of your customers, simply adhere to existing security guidelines.